Friday, October 17, 2008

OSU Homecoming 2008!

Last night as I stood on my front porch I saw a divine signal that Oklahoma State's homecoming was going to be one for the record books. A huge ORANGE moon! I know, I should have taken a picture to share with you, but I didn't have my camera. I'll take it home with me tonight in case there is a repeat performance. Other signs that homecoming is upon us: the fountain in front of the Edmon Low Library runs full with orange water, sorority girls and fraternity boys are walking around like zombies from sleep deprivation with stained fingers from all the "pomping", Stillwater street crews are frantically trying to complete small projects surrounding the entrance to the campus, and there's a turkey thawing in my kitchen sink right now (nothing says Homecoming like a deep fried turkey tailgate party)! The Homecoming walk-around is tonight, the OSU Basketball Bash starts at 9:30pm, Homecoming parade is tomorrow morning beginning at 9am and the game kicks-off at 2pm! Click here for a link to the Official OSU Homecoming webpage!

GO POKES!!!

No comments: